UNDERGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN FASHION DESIGNING
UNDERGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN FASHION DESIGNING
A comprehensive 3-year undergraduate program that helps students understands the fundamentals thus guiding them to lucrative, exciting yet challenging field of Fashion Design.
The Undergraduate Diploma in Fashion Design in FFA-FLORAL FASHION ACADEMY is a 3-year intensive advanced programme in fashion design, made to upskill your talent and provide the necessary training required to create your own brand from having a basic design sketch to its execution. In today’s world its important to understand the needs of a consumer, having the talent to create isn’t sufficient but a strong training, from developing an idea, design process to understanding the fabric and execution. The Fashion Designing course trains you how to understand the trends and do a fashion forecast. The course has a detailed curriculum at par with the course details of world’s top fashion schools. One of our major strength is the Industry exposure the FFA IIANS get during the course, apart from intense classroom training there are numerous workshops which helps the fashion design aspirants to get the required knowledge to get a right start in the Fashion world.
The 3 year Fashion Designer Course focuses on upskilling fashion design talents if you are passionate about making clothes, designing, working in the fashion industry, the fashion design course in FFA ACADEMY will nurture your skills, making your dream into reality
- The Diploma in Fashion Design is Term Based learning with ECTS (European Credit Transfer System)
- The Fashion Design Course is eqac Accredited Syllabus at PAR with World’s Leading Fashion School
- The concentrates on Progressive Modules with Industry Oriented outcomes.
- The Diploma in Fashion Designing includes a 3 Month Industry Internship after the completion of the second year(replacement)
- The Fashion Designing diploma focuses and includes comprehensive CAD training
- The Fashion Design Students develop a holistic approach towards Fashion from Concept to Consumer.
- The ability to develop Fashion collections based on latest trends and Forecast using WGSN(Worth Global Style Network)
- The course gives in-depth knowledge about the working principles of export and buying houses.
- The Fashion design Aspirants gets hands-on experience in textile exploration and its applications.
- Technical design Visualizations achieved by intensive training in draping and pattern drafting.
There is a wide range of opportunities and diverse options for a Fashion Design student, from creating your Brand, working for Major Brand, working for garment export houses, fashion illustrators, textile designers, Personal Stylist, Fashion Public relations etc. There is a huge scope for students who want to pursue further education in Fashion Design giving them options to work in Fashion Institutes and colleges.
- The certificate course in Fashion Designing is a Unique fashion program with a Global approach
- Highly Qualified and trained Faculty Fraternity
- Regular exposure to Industry Experts and external workshops
- State of the Art Facilities and Access to the latest technology
- The course outcome is oriented towards identifying area of Interest for Jobs or Further studies
- The Fashion Design course students get a Platform to exhibit a fashion collection witnessed by a powerful Industry network.
Documents required at the time of Counseling or Admission for PTT Course:
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Residence Proof like Voter Id Card , Adhar Card or Rashan Card Copy or any other.
- 5 Colored Photographs.
Course Duration: Three Years.
Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary Passed.
SYLLABUS FOR THREE YEARS
|Fibre & Yarn
|Textile Science & Analysis
|Elements Of Design & Fashion Theory
|Textile Science & Analysis Practical
|Elements Of Fashion & Design Practical
|Fashion Illustration & Design Practical
|Garment Construction- I
|Garment Construction- I Practicals
|Garment Construction – II
|Garment Construction – II Practicals
|Textile Wet Processing
|History Of Textiles
|Textile Wet Processing Practical
|History Of Textiles And Costumes Practical
|Fashion Art And Design
|Textile Apparel Testing
|Fashion Art And Design Practical
|Textile And Apparel Testing Practical
|Pattern Making & Garment Construction – II
|Pattern Making & Garment Construction – III Practical
|Apparel Production Practical
|Fashion Retailing, Marketing And Merchandising
|Computer Aided Design-I
|Computer Aided Design – II
|Computer Aided Design – I Practical
|Computer Aided Design – II Practical
|Fabric Surface Ornamentation
|Fashion Accessories Practical
|Fabric Surface Ornamentation Practical
|Clothing Culture And Communication
|Quality Management Practical
|Clothing Culture And Communication Practical
|Fashion Portfolio & Design Collection Practical