ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN FASHION DESIGNING
ADVANCED FASHION DESIGNING
The Advance Diploma in Fashion Design is an advanced program which blends fashion Academy together. The Fashion Program is for aspirants who are interested in, Diploma in Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing course, Fashion Academy programs with Placement Assistance. It is 2 Years Program Course.
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. It’s in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening” – Coco Channel. It is a phenomenon with multiple complexities and to overcome these, FFA FLORAL FASHION ACADEMY, one of the top colleges for fashion designing offers Advance Diploma in Fashion Design, the new reality program to form the 21st century designer with a business model in mind. Endowed with strategic vision, our aim is to provide a complete knowledge of production techniques and ensure that you create an imposing brand name with real media impact, cutting through the chaos of today’s fashion system. This program covers courses in apparel and textile structures and analysis, design and history, marketing, communications, entrepreneurship and public policy. Having the prestigious qualification, the advance course will avail excellent career opportunities as production and design managers, merchandisers and working in the specialized area such as quality control. If you are interested about fashion designing and design course then this is the best platform to make your dreams come true, by getting the training from highly qualified experts in FFA- Floral Fashion Academy.
- Our Fashion Design curriculum is interdisciplinary that is a mix of classroom-based lectures along with interactive seminars and individual business reports.
- This course module implies economic principles to consumer and industry issues.
- This course takes care of entire design process along with the practices including fashion thinking, design and fabric processes, illustration, garment construction, trend analysis, media, brand identity.
- This Fashion Business Course helps to focus and augment the students with a critical and creative approach to embrace current and developing issues in the fashion industry.
- The students will explore scheme of live industry projects, collaborations, guest speakers, international study tours and visits.
- The Students will develop a strong skill set and rewarding industry relationships.
- Students of Fashion Design will have an in-depth knowledge on apparel and textile designs, production methods, consumer behaviour, supply chain, supply chain management.
- The Key principles and skills obtained from this course leads to many career opportunities and ensures a successful career in fashion and related industries.
A Postgraduate Diploma in Fashion Design explores many opportunities in the fashion market such as Production manager, Visual Merchandiser, Design Manager, Media and trend analyst, PR, Brand in specialised fields such as quality control, and research methodologies.
Documents required at the time of Counseling or Admission for PTT Course:
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Residence Proof like Voter Id Card , Adhar Card or Rashan Card Copy or any other.
- 5 Colored Photographs.
Course Duration: Two Years.
Eligibility Criteria: Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary Passed.
SYLLABUS FOR TWO YEARS
|Fibre & Yarn
|Textile Science & Analysis
|Elements Of Design & Fashion Theory
|Textile Science & Analysis Practical
|Elements Of Fashion & Design Practical
|Fashion Illustration & Design Practical
|Garment Construction- I
|Garment Construction- I Practicals
|Garment Construction – II
|Garment Construction – II Practicals
|Textile Wet Processing
|History Of Textiles
|Textile Wet Processing Practical
|History Of Textiles And Costumes Practical
|Fashion Art And Design
|Textile Apparel Testing
|Fashion Art And Design Practical
|Textile And Apparel Testing Practical
|Pattern Making & Garment Construction – II
|Pattern Making & Garment Construction – III Practical
|Apparel Production Practical